Saturday, January 30, 2010

OPEN HOUSE : Saturday the 30th of January, 2010

Hello there - out here in Cyberspace!

Today I was at St. John Bosco for our OPEN HOUSE. I was only there from Noon till 2:30 PM today but while I was there we had some interest expressed in the chess club. Hopefully some other members of our community will join us for the fun learning experience to be had at every meeting of the Bulldogs chess club.

Next time I shall arrive earlier and perhaps the club can even put on a big simul? This would be fun and an additional learning experience for all of our players too. If any Parents and club members are interested in this option then please let me know and I will be sure to keep you posted about when I will be around for the next Open House at St. John Bosco. That would create quite the first impression for folks!

Your Bulldogs Chess Coach
- Coach Sean Tobin.

No comments:

Post a Comment